- 4 oz of salted butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- a pinch of fresh ground pepper melange
1. Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil - I would describe it as a full flavored olive oil. Once you use it you will never go back to any other olive oil. If you can’t find it Extra Virgin Olive Oil will do just fine.
2. Balsamic Vinegar - Preferably a well aged vinegar, but at least a good balsamic.
3. Red Wine Vinegar
4. Arborio Rice
5. Medium Grain Rice
6. Flour- You can’t hardly have any usable kitchen without flour.
7. Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs
8. Hot Sauce
9. Granulated Sugar
10. Brown Sugar
11. Dried Beans